LPR Series Low Pressure Fluid Pressure Regulator
The Simtech LPR Series Low Pressure Fluid Pressure Regulator is designed to protect piping systems and equipment from pressure changes. The adjustable screw and lock nut makes it easy to convert varying upstream pressure into accurate pre-set downstream pressure.
Available sizes: ¼” – 2”
Body materials: PVC, PP, PVDF, PTFE
Seals: EPDM, Viton, Kalrez
Connections: ¼" - 1" FNPT; 1½" - 2" MPT
- Outlet pressure should be adjusted in a closed loop system within a range of 5-50 psi.
- Provides excellent flow at low range settings.
- Top entry and parallel inlet and outlet ports to facilitate installation and avoid piping problems
- Designed to keep the stainless steel spring totally isolated from the fluid chamber insuring no metal contact with the fluid.
- Ideally suited for most harsh chemicals, and for systems that require additional pressure protection.