Returns and RGA Requests
Simtech Process Systems does accept pre-approved returns according to the following terms and conditions:
- All returns must be accompanied by an M.S.D.S. (Material Safety Data Sheet) supplied by End User, and an “RGA” (Return Goods Authorization) form which must be obtained from Simtech prior to shipment. (see form download below)
- Only standard stocked products may be returned for credit, if in original condition and reusable.
- Non-warranty returns of pipe, fabricated items and other items indicated as non-returnable will not be accepted.
- Non warranty returns of molded fitting items will be allowed in May and November at a 20% restock charge. Returns at other times will be subject to a 35% restock charge.
- Minimum restock charge is $50.00.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Freight must be prepaid.
To begin the RGA process please fill out the RGA Request Form and send it to your Simtech Customer Service Representative at Orders@simtechusa.com or fax it to us at 215-547-9129.