Plastic 3-Way Ball Valves
3-way ball valves are required where flow must be diverted from one source into two directions or when flow must be mixed.
Our TBM Series 3-way ball valve comes in full-port L-ball or T-ball configurations. Standard features include:
- Available Sizes: ½” - 2” (20mm - 63mm)
- Body Materials: PVC, PP, PVDF
- Seals: EPDM, FPM with energized PTFE ball seats
- End Connections: Socket, Threaded, Spigot
- Safety handle equipped with lockout/tagout standard
- Electric and pneumatic actuation available.