Terms and Conditions
SHIPMENTS: All shipments are F.O.B. Shipping Point. Unless specified, Simtech will use a carrier we believe best able to serve you. Simtech shall not be liable for failure to deliver or delays in delivering occasioned by acts of God, war, labor difficulties; inability to obtain materials or any other causes whatsoever beyond our control.
CLAIMS: All claims must be made in writing and received by Simtech within 10 days after receipt of merchandise. If a shipment is received in a damaged condition, a claim must be filed with the delivering carrier and noted on the freight bill before you accept the merchandise.
RETURNS: All returns must be accompanied by an M.S.D.S. (Material Safety Data Sheet) supplied by End User, and an “RGA” (Return Goods Authorization) form which must be obtained from Simtech prior to shipment. (link to RGA) Non-warranty returns of pipe, fabricated items and other items indicated as non-returnable will not be accepted. Non warranty returns of molded fitting items will be allowed in May and November at a 20% restock charge. Returns at other times will be subject to a 35% restock charge. Minimum restock charge is $50.00. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. Freight must be prepaid. Only standard products may be returned for credit, if in original condition and reusable.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancelled orders will be subject to a charge of 30%
TERMS: 2% 15 days. Net 30 days. A 1½ % per month service charge, subject to applicable law, will be applied to all past due invoices. You shall also be liable for reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by us in collecting any past due invoices.
TAX: Any Federal or State Excise Tax for which we may be liable on any sale will be charged to and paid by the buyer. Buyer is responsible for furnishing tax exempt or resale certificate.
Freight will be allowed on the following Standard Orders:
1. $ 2,500.00 net or greater for valves*
2. $ 7,500.00 net or greater for single wall pipe & fittings
3. $ 10,000.00 net or greater for double wall pipe & fittings (ContainTech®)
4. $ 10,000.00 net or greater for ArmorTech® pipe and fittings
5. $ 10,000.00 net or greater for AirTech® duct & fittings
* Combined orders of valves and pipe must meet requirements of pipe orders to qualify for freight allowed.
For orders west of the Mississippi, freight not to exceed $25.00 per Hundred Weight
Freight will be allowed on the following orders for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico:
1. $ 3,500.00 Net or greater for valves.
2. $ 25,000.00 Net or greater for all other orders.
The following shipments are NOT freight allowed:
- Fabricated Items / Orders
- Prefabricated Pipe Spools
- Rental Machines
- Welding Machine Purchases
- International Orders
- Back Orders
- All truck shipments are via common carrier and are to be selected by Simtech.
- Selection of alternate carriers is negotiable between Distributors and Simtech.
- Freight charges for expedited portions of freight allowed shipments are the responsibility of the customer.
- Freight charges on freight allowed backorders will be paid by Simtech.
- Freight for add-ons and releases will not be allowed.
- Returns of rental equipment must be prepaid.
MINIMUM BILLING CHARGE: $100.00 net (minimum order)
PRICES AND SPECIFICATIONS OF PRODUCTS SHOWN ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALES AND CREDIT APPROVAL.