BPR Series Back Pressure Regulator
The Simtech BPR Series Back Pressure Regulator is designed to protect piping and equipment from pressure changes where a constant regulated pressure on the upstream side of the valve is required. Prevents pumps from dead heading, over pressurization, pressure surge conditions, and maintains back pressure in closed loop systems.
Available sizes: ¼” – 2”
Body materials: PVC, PP, PVDF, PTFE
Seals: EPDM, Viton, Kalrez
Connections: ¼" - 1" FNPT; 1½" - 2" MPT
- Adjustable screw and lock-nut makes it easy to accurately preset desired up-stream pressure.
- Teflon/PTFE (primary) and EPDM (back-up) diaphragms standard.
- No metal contact with fluid.Wide adjustable pressure range (10-125 psi)
- Small pressure differential band from cracking point to fully open, and from fully open to close.
- Top entry makes in-line maintenance quick and easy