Hot Air Welders
Simtech WT 2300 HG Hot Air Gun
Simtech WT 2300 HG combines powerful output with an ergonomic, easy to use design. Variable temperature and airflow control ensure a perfect job every time. The WT 2300 HG features ultra-quiet operation, fast heat-up, and thermo-couple control for pinpoint airflow. Its modular construction is easy to repair, with replaceable heating element and power cord both conveniently field-changeable.
- Suitable for welding PP, PVDF and other thermoplastic pipe, duct and sheet
- Ergonomic heat gun with electronic thermocouple control
- Fully electronic temperature and airflow control
- High-performance, long life brushless motor
- Barrel shape for optimum stationary use
- Continuously adjustable airflow and temperature
- Easy-to-change heating element and power cord
- Full line of additional nozzles and welding tips available
- Power Supply: 110V Single-Phase
- Power Consumption: 1700 W max.
- Weight: 85 kg (1.88 lbs)
- Dimensions Length: 375 mm (14.76") Diameter 100 mm (3.94") at rubber bumper