Plastic Wafer Check Valves
Space-Saving and Cost-Saving Design
Wafer Check valves offer the most economical choice in terms of space and cost among check valves. The Simtech WCP series wafer check valves install easily between flanges using mounting link guide holes molded into the valve body. All wetted parts are made from corrosion-resistant thermoplastics. The WCP series is available with or without variable spring-assist or open-close position indicator. Available in PVC, PP, PVDF in sizes from 2” – 24”. Ask for help in making the right selection for your system.
Available Sizes: 2” – 24”
Connections: ANSI 150 Flange
Body Materials: PVC, PP, PVDF
Seal/Seat Materials: EPDM, Viton, PTFE-encapsulated Viton
Spring Material: No spring, Stainless Steel spring, Hastelloy spring
• Pressure rated up to 150 psi.
• Excellent flow rates
• Compact - requires little space in piping system
• Economical - Simple and robust construction
• Light weight
• Corrosion and chemically resistant
• No spacer is necessary with flange body design
• Available with or without spring or open-close posiion indication