NPR Series Pilot Operated Remote Pressure Regulator
The Simtech NPR Series Pilot Operated (remote) Pressure Regulator is ideal for hard to reach places and for situations where instant fluid pressure changes are needed (such as spraying or rinsing applications). When the valve is installed the pressure can be adjusted from 5-100 psi with an air pressure regulator to protect the system from pressure changes. It will provide accurate outlet flow if a series of pressure regulators are required for a system or operation.
Available sizes: ½” – 2”
Body materials: PVC, PP, PVDF, PTFE
Seals: EPDM, Viton, Kalrez
Connections: ½" - 1" FNPT; 1½" - 2" MPT
- Wide working pressure range (5 to 100 psi)
- Top entry for easy in-line maintenance and a minimum water hammer.
- Air-to-open, spring to close.
- Molded bodies are standard for 1/2", 3/4", and 1" valves
- Suitable for most harsh chemical applications.