Z-Tech® Severe Chemical Service Valves
The World's Toughest Thermoplastic Ball Valve
Z-Tech ball valves are uniquely designed to outperform stainless steel, exotic alloys and PTFE lined valves in the most demanding and aggressive chemical process applications. Z-Tech valves are corrosion-resistant internally and externally with adjustable PTFE stem packing and PFA/PTFE internal seals that eliminate the possibility of fugitive emissions through the stem.
This incredibly durable valve is molded out of solid PVDF, polyethylene, polypropylene or glass-filled polypropylene (PP-G) and is available in full-port sizes from ½” – 6”. The Z-Tech valve provides a solution to severe conditions such as chemical attack, permeation and excessive maintenance costs associated with external corrosion.
In applications from –40°F - 275°F, the PVDF Z-Tech ball valve exhibits excellent chemical resistance to wet or dry chlorine, bromine and other halogens, and most strong acids, aliphatics, aromatics, alcohols and chlorinated solvents.
Available Sizes: ½” – 6” (20mm – 160mm) Full Port
Body Materials: PE, PP, PP-G, PVDF
Seals / Seats: EPDM, Viton/FPM, PTFE/Teflon, FEP Encapsulated, Kalrez
End Connections: Flange (ANSI B16.1, DIN), Spigot
- Superior internal and external corrosion resistance
- Adjustable PTFE stem packing
- Full port uni-body design eliminates radial leak paths
- PFA/PTFE internal seals standard
- ANSI or DIN flange or spigot-end configuration
- Standardized ANSI or DIN lay lengths available
- 65% lighter weight than metallic valves