Plastic Butterfly Valves - Manual
Corrosion Resistant Quarter-Turn Butterfly Valves Through 24"
Butterfly valves are ideal for a variety of service conditions where both shut-off and throttling are desired. They handle fluid flow with suspended solids better than ball valves and are often preferred anywhere space is at a minimum. We offer wafer style valves for easy installation between flanges and also lug style butterfly valves for dead-end service.
Available Sizes: 2” – 24”
Body/Disc Materials: PVC/PP, PP/PP, CPVC/CPVC, PP/PVDF, PVDF/PVDF
Seat Materials: EPDM, Viton/FKM, Buna (Nitrile)
Optional Stems: 316SS, Hastelloy, Titanium, also PVC, PP and PVDF encapsulated stems
Simtech butterfly valve features include:
- Bubble tight closure with one-piece elastomer seat (no gaskets required)
- Unique disc design for minimal flow loss
- Stem is isolated – no wetted metal parts
- Optional gear operators for all sizes
- Electric or pneumatic actuation available
- Lugs available for all sizes
- Optional stem extensions and/or square operating nuts available.
Custom body/disc/seat and stem material combinations are available to meet your exact fluid-handling challenge. Just ask a Simtech valve expert.