DVS Series Compact Diaphragm Valves
Our O.E.M. Diaphragm Valve
The compact design of the DVS Series diaphragm valve is ideal for use in high purity water skids or anywhere space is at a premium and dependable performance is critical. They are also suitable for slurries and abrasive media or other high-viscosity or solid content applications.
DVS Series valves are favored by OEMs and well known for their high degree of adjustability, resistance to clogging, and standardized face-to-face dimensions. Whether your system is handling the highest purity water or the most corrosive chemical compound, the DVS-series diaphragm valve seals tight and lasts long. Also available in a wide varity of pnematically actuated models.
Available Sizes: ½” - 4”
Connections: True Union socket or thread, Spigot, Flange (ANSI, DIN)
Available Materials: PVC, Polypropylene, PVDF
Diaphragm Materials: EPDM, Viton (FPM), Teflon (PTFE),
- Glass-filled PP bonnet on all models
- Safety O-rings on stem and visual position indicator dome
- Light weight, corrosion resistant weir design
- Premium 316L stainless steel assembly bolts standard
- Bottom NAMUR mounts feature SS inserts
- Standardized face-to-face take-out dimensions
- Available with pneumatic or electric actuation