DVA Series Diaphragm Valve
Our Rugged Industrial Grade Diaphragm Valve
The DVA series diaphragm valve has been in service around the world for over 20 years. These durable valves are well-known for their high degree of adjustability and resistance to clogging. Whether your system is handling the highest purity water or the most corrosive chemical compound or slurry, the DVA series diaphragm valve seals tight and lasts long.
Available Sizes: ½” – 8”
Body Materials: PVC, CPVC, Polypropylene, PVDF
Connections: Flange, Spigot, True Union socket or Thread
Diaphragm Materials: EPDM, Viton(FPM), PTFE, PVDF gas barrier optional
Layered diaphragms are available including the option of a PVDF gas barrier for sodium hypochlorite and other chemical service where permeation is a concern. Features include:
• Clear polycarbonate position indicator
• Easy to operate large diameter handwheel
• Light weight, corrosion resistant
• Adjustable travel stop prevents over-tightening
• All external metallic components are 304SS (316SS optional)
• Available with pneumatic or electric actuation.