Kynar® PVDF High Purity Piping Systems
Socket Fusion and Butt Fusion High Purity PVDF Systems
- Socket Fusion systems in sizes from ½” – 4”
- Butt Fusion / Infrafed systems in sizes from ½” – 8”
The Highest Quality Resin for the Highest Purity
Kynar®740 PVDF offers unique properties that often cannot be matched by polyolefins, stainless steel and other exotic metal alloys. Kynar® PVDF piping systems are used extensively in the high purity semiconductor market, biotechnology and life sciences industries where low extractable values are an absolute requirement. Kynar has also met specifications for the food and pharmaceutical processing industries. Its unique balance of properties include:
- High purity
- High abrasion resistance
- High thermal stability
- Resistant to ultraviolet and nuclear radiation
- Resistant to weathering
- Resistant to fungi
- Low permeability to most gases and liquids.
Advanced Resin and Extrusion Technologies
Our proprietary resin formulation and enhanced annealed extrusion process meet or exceed all requirements for applications ranging from low water purity (resistivity of less than 1 meg OHM/CM) to absolute water purity (resistivity of 18 meg OHM/CM).
- Reduces leachables and deposits of particles and bacteria colony formation
- Lowers RODI maintenance costs by eliminating or reducing need for scheduled cleaning and flushing of the system.
- Significantly lower flow coefficient (Cv) values due to improved hydraulics
- Welding training and certification provided for Socket Fusion, Butt Fusion and Infrared (IR)
Valves, Controls and Instrumentation
A wide range of manual and actuated Kynar PVDF valves, zero static valves, and drop tees are available to complete your system. We also offer a comprehensive line of regulators, controls and instrumentation for the protection of key system components and to ensure proper piping system pressure and flow. Custom fabrication and design services are also available.