Sigma 2 Extrusion Welder
The Sigma2 is a masterpiece of modern welding technology. Compact and ergonomically designed for plastic fabrication or geomembrane welding applications, the Sigma 2 is entirely self-sufficient and requires no remote air or gas supply.
The multi-functional display includes maintenance notifications, time meters, and pre-set temperature/air flow programs for ease of use. It is ideal for welding on the ground from a standing position. The powerful drive system produces an output of up to 4 kg/hour, depending on material and conditions.
- Suitable for welding PP, PVDF, PE and other thermoplastics
- Single channel extrudate set-point temperature controller
- Self contained – does not requiring external air or gas
- Adjustable hot air temperature
- Lockable drive motor
- Patented, trouble-free rod intake system
- Solid, durable construction, easy operation
- Exchangeable PTFE welding shoes can be easily machined to determine weld size and configuration
- Rotatable welding head assembly standard
- Multi-position handle
- Optional heavy-duty shipping/transport case with rollers
- Power Supply: 110V / 50-60hz
- Power Consumption: 3390 W max.
- Maximum Output: PE – approx.1,9 kg/h (4.2. lbs/hr), PP – approx 1.8 kg/h (4.0 lbs/hr)
- Weight: Approx. 5.8 kg (13 lbs)
- Dimensions: 410 x 260 x 70mm (16” x 10” x 3” - w/o handle)
- Rod Size: PP or PVDF: 3 or 4mm (1/8", 5/32"); PE: 3, 4, 5mm (1/8", 5/32", 3/16")