NLR Series No Lube Pressure Relief Valve
The Simtech NLR Series No Lube Pressure Relief Valve is a 2-port valve designed to relieve excess pressure that may occur in the line or system even with back pressure or head pressure on the downstream side. Adjust the threaded stem to obtain the selected line or tank relief pressure. An outlet (tee) may be required on the inlet side of the valve.
Available sizes: ¼” – 2”
Body materials: PVC, PP, PVDF, PTFE
Seals: EPDM, Viton, Kalrez
Connections: ¼" - 1" FNPT; 1½" - 2" MPT
- The valve starts to open as line pressure approaches set pressure until fully open.
- The valve can be set to relieve excess pressure between 10-80 psi.
- The ¼” valve is also available with a relief range of 60-125 psi.
- No metal contact with the fluid and top entry makes in-line maintenance easy.
- Can be factory pre-set upon request.
- Controlled pressure setting up to 100 P.S.I. available on request