Socket Fusion Bench Tool - ½" to 2½"
The Simtech WT75 is the right machine your workshop, construction site and trench welding of PP, PVDF PVDF pipe and fittings from ½" to 2½"OD (20mm - 75mm). The machine frame is made of durable solid welded steel. The holding clamps for pipe and fitting are of a patented prismatic design. Clamp travel movement is accurately controlled by a rack and pinion drive mechanism.
A dial stop allows for the adjustment of the fitting penetration depth, which differs depending on diameter and type of pipe (ASTM mm or IPS, or DVS Type A or B). Once adjusted, a stop device prevents excessive insertion of the pipe into the fitting. The heating element holder is of a floating design to allow for the optimum heating geometry of the sockets and spigots.
The PTFE coated heater bushings (sold separately) are made according to the DVS 2208-1 Standard and guarantee a perfect joint result with interference-fit pipe and socket fittings.
Machine is standard in 110v. Special voltages available upon request
• Suitable for welding PE, PP, PVDF and other thermoplastic materials
• Ergonomic heat gun with electronic thermocouple control
• 20mm through 75mm
• Can be converted from DIN to IPS welding in a matter on Minutes
• Power Supply: 110V Single-Phase 50-60hz
• Power Consumption: 1000w – 5.4 amp
• Weight: Machine – 23kg, transport case 12kg, total 35kg
• Dimensions: Transport case 67 x 50 x 35cm